Trojan Reggae Sisters Box Set

de sista pra sista, na pista! ;)






Record date :
196X-7X

Album style : rock steady, ska, early reggae, roots, lovers, solo vocal, group vocal

Playlist :

CD1
Cynthia Richards - If You're Ready Come Go With Me
Marcia Griffiths - Gypsy Man
Barbara Jones - Come And Get Some
Phillis Dillon - Make Me Yours
Susan Cadogan - Hurt So Good
The Gaylettes - Groovin'
Nora Dean - Peace Begins Within
Phillis Dillon - Love Was All I Had
Barbara Jones - I Can't Help It Darling
Sharon Forrester - Silly Wasn't I?
Susan Cadogan - Fever
The Gaylettes - Here Comes That Feeling (Aka That Lonely Feeling)
Phyllis Dillon - Don't Stay Away
Barbara Jones - Walk Through This World
Cynthia Richards - Aily I
Joya Landis - Angel Of The Morning
Susan Cadogan - In The Ghetto

download:
http://www.4shared.com/file/32347407/3f444517/sistascd1.html



CD2
The Gaylettes - Son Of A Preacher Man
Marcia Griffiths - Don't Let Me Down
Phyllis Dillon - Leave It In The Hands Of Love
Joya Landis - Kansas City
The Dreamletts - Really Now
Marguerita - Woman A Come
Dawn Penn - I Let You Go Boy
The Webber Sisters - It's You I Love
Phyllis Dillon - A Thing Of The Past
Judy Mowatt - I Shall Sing
Joya Landis - Moonlight Lover
Merlene Webber - Hard Life
Dawn Penn - Why Did You Lie?
Judy Mowatt - She Kept On Talking
Marcia Griffiths - Band Of Gold
Rita Marley & The Soulettes - Why Should I?

download:
http://www.4shared.com/file/32347401/d627e022/sistascd2.html



CD3
Susan Cadogan - Nice And Easy
Debra Keese & The Black Five - Travelling
Marcia Griffiths - Children At Play
Phyllis Dillon - Woman Of The Ghetto
Susan Cadogan - Congratulations
Judy Mowatt - Emergency Call
Marcia Griffiths - Pied Piper
Judy Mowatt - Rescue Me
The Soulettes - Bring It Up
Phyllis Dillon - The Right Track
The Gaylettes - Take A Chance (On Me)
Hortense Ellis - To The Other Woman
The Gaylettes - That's How Strong My Love Is
Phyllis Dillon - Perfidia
Merlene Webber - Stand By Your Man
Paulette Williams - My Island
Marcia Griffiths - When Will I See You Again

download:
http://www.4shared.com/file/32347400/a120d0b4/sistascd3.html

Nenhum comentário: